.jpg)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
17th: A happy day indeed!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! March 17th is not just a day to wear green, remember Irish saints, and enjoy a jolly, romping Irish Fling, but the day my beautiful mother, Cathy, was born. It is true in every way when I say that I would not be here without her. Her example and wisdom has led me through countless life choices, and I am forever grateful that Heavenly Father sent me to her--my mother, my friend. Her legacy, her testimony, her love are with me wherever I go; for I am my mother's daughter. I love you Mom!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for Mom's! Hey Katherine! I just found your blog! I am going to put you on my blog list now. Yay!
ReplyDeleteAmazing how much you look like your beautiful Mom. how fun for you to celebrate with her.
ReplyDelete